How to Get Rid of Bacterial Vaginosis Naturally
Majority of women who are trying to discover how to get rid of bacterial vaginosis naturally are not aware of the importance of the body’s immune system. They appear to concentrate on discovering cures that will provide them with speedy relief from its symptoms. From this, the relief they receive is only temporary.
The immune system plays a major role in ensuring excellent vaginal health. It does not matter whether weak immune system was the major cause of bacterial vaginosis. It is significant to strengthen our immune system to make sure this condition is removed permanently.
Therefore, a woman should work on strategies to improve her body immunity. This may simply be achieved through paying attention to her diet. The following should be done to ensure that bacterial vaginosis is removed permanently:
- Reducing fat intake: Several studies have indicated that there is a link between occurrence of bacterial vaginosis and dietary intake of fat. This is owing to the fact that saturated fat may change the vagina’s acidic balance. Saturated fat is found in foods such as ghee and butter, red meat, fat milk, biscuits, cake and cheese. Thus, reducing the intake of these kinds of foods will help you get rid of the disease naturally.
- Vitamin E intake: This vitamin is ideal antioxidant that can fortify our immune system. A number of good sources include avocado, kale and spinach, kiwi fruit, hazel nuts among others.
- Increased folic acid intake: Folate is necessary nutrient commonly lacking in today’s diet. It is said to reduce heart problems and cancer incidences. It is also known to cure bacterial vaginosis. Food rich in this acid include: spinach, black-eyed peas, green peas, asparagus, and avocado among others.
The above three crucial dietary changes build strong immune system that will ward off infections. These are the answer to the question of how to get rid of bacterial vaginosis naturally.
It is known that addressing the cause of this disease is the only sure means to get rid of it. Therefore, identifying these root causes is also important. There are many facets in successful natural treatment of bacterial vaginosis such as:
• Getting rid of harmful bacteria
• Replenishing exhausted supplies of the good bacteria
• Addressing its cause
• Symptomatic relief and
• Establishing again the right vaginal PH level.
These above facets are also crucial on how to get rid of bacterial vaginosis at home. Removing harmful bacteria goes a long way in solving this problem. An excellent means of killing the bacteria is through having a shallow bath where you supplement it with 10 to 12 drops of natural antibacterial substance called tea tree oil.
In the introduction of good bacteria, the employment of probiotics is highly encouraged like the ones in live natural yoghurt. They have an abundance in good bacteria. Soaking the tampon in this yoghurt and then leaving it in the vagina for some time is an excellent natural cure.
Finding the primary causes of the disease is also vital when a woman wants to be disease free. Its possible causes might include smoking, numerous sexual partners, over-washing, douching, and putting on synthetic panties among others. Thus, avoiding these will naturally cure the disease.
When it comes to symptomatic relief, cool down inflamed vaginal tissues using cold therapy. Lastly, a healthy vagina’s PH level is mildly acidic. When there is the presence of bacterial vaginosis, this will switch to alkaline that promotes the harmful bacteria’s growth. Understanding how to get rid of bacterial vaginosis naturally implies knowing the vagina should be acidic in order to be healthy, thus add some cider vinegar in the bath.
If you want to learn more about how to get rid of bacterial vaginosis fast and naturally, please click here.